Gimme Sympathy

10:33 PM

Hello

Hell im so bored right now. I dont know what movie should i watch (well mostly ive watched them). Astro is being a !!!! THERE IS NO INTERESTING MOVIES DRAMAS OR WTV THAT IS INTERESTING TO BE WATCHED!! Eat? Ya ive eaten. Two choki choki, lol. My maggi stock has finished. I dont know why but if im hungry, i will have a headache and stomachache but i dont have any desire to eat anything but im hungry you know what i mean?????? I feel confused of my own self haha. I really hope it wont be raining this evening since i need to go for a jog.

I put my blog link at my instagram. I shouldnt do that..... but ive put it anyway. I never give my blog link to anyone if they asked for it. You know you can just google my name and the first link that will come up is my blog link. If you read my blog, please dont let me know. I mean, dont tell me that you read my blog because... i will feel so embarrassed. I told you im weird. Weird in my own way.

If you know me you will know that i love... Bigbang. But not kpop please do not call me a kpopper i really really really really really really!!! hate it. Last Monday {4th November} was the birthday of my favorite bias, Mr Choi Seung-Hyun aka Dino Tabi aka TOP aka Bingu and whatever. He is really a bingu, stupid. I didnt call him stupid but that is just his nickname, Bingu TOP! The reason i love him sooo much more than other members because well of course my TOP is too handsome although he is the oldest, 26 years old. I cant even believe he is 26 years old because he is way too silly and bingu and childish than what his age should act like but that what make me loves him!! Well im proud to say he is my boyfriend hehe :} But.... i always wonder when will that guy get married. He doesnt even has any girlfriend??? or even scandal!



My favorite video of them. Watched it since last year and still laughed like a maniac when i watch it now. Hey, even my sisters love this video! 


I edited this picture and planned to post it on instagram on Monday but... nah haha. Love you Tabi! Happy Belated Birthday *hugs*

You Might Also Like

0 comments