Ich liebe dich

5:59 AM

Hello.

First of all, if you are here to read my two previous posts, they aren't here, anymore. I saved them as a draft. You know, i need a rest from taking people's opinion about it. Both positive and negative, i don't need them anymore. I need to live my life and i don't need negative people to surround me with their stupid negative vibes, ops I'm sorry if you're offended? Someone told me that i won't be alone because i said so.

Im home from Singapore. Was there since Wednesday till Saturday. We (as in me, my sister, her husband and son) rushed back home yesterday because we need to attend our nephew's aqiqah, my beloved Baby Uwais. Singapore, hm i don't know if it was the 4th or whatever times I've been there. Couldn't recall it. Since my father was actually a Singaporean once so we usually went to Singapore to attend weddings and so on blablabla. Nothing special.

We stayed at Hilton Singapore. First time there. It was great since it is really located at Orchard Road so we just need to walk to go to the mall. The nearest mall is ION Orchard. There were literally every shops that i needed there. I didn't shop much since the currency rate at Singapore is currently higher than my previous visits. 1sgd is equivalent to myr2.6 something like that so yeah it is not really worth it to spend all my money there. H&M TOPSHOP ZARA etc here in Malaysia are cheaper than the one at Singapore currently.

I bought new Vans yippee yay because i believe i couldn't find it at Malaysia yet? (or i am just being a loser since that design has already arrived here?) whatever i don't care i just love my new babies. So that is my 4th pair of Vans! The same quantity as my Dr Martens *grins* oh i also bought jelly shoes that have become quite a trend now. So cheap! Or else i wouldn't buy them. 2 for me and other 4 for my sisters. 2 for 25$, great deal! At Malaysia they are only available at Cotton On store (i can't tell the price, maybe RM50 and above) and online shops that sell them at a price RM50 and above too so if i didn't buy them jellies it would be such a loss isn't it?

This time i had the chance to go to Marina Bay Sands and went up to the surfboard. Great view from up there. That is the best part of my visit to Singapore this time perhaps? So uhm i told you nothing special so i don't have to write more. Toodles guys!

You Might Also Like

0 comments