Special comforting sounds

10:23 PM


Hello November :-)

There are a few activities that i did last month that i would like to share it here but im lazy. Next time maybe. This is a random update. I deactivated my twitter. Well idk why.. but this isnt the first time i deactivated my twitter so yeah as you can see i still survive without it.

Urbanscapes 2013 has just started :( THE LINEUP ARE AMAZING!!! MEW / FRANZ FERDINAND / TEGAN&SARA / TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB etc and most importantly..... METRIC IS COMING!!!!! HOW AWESOME THE LINEUP ARE!!!! okay back to normal, sorry for the caps lock. But Mew performance was on the 31st of October so i was too late... Im planning to go to Metric concert that will be held at KL Live. Im okay with the ticket price and my sister is also interested to accompany me but the only problem is..... It is only for the age of 18 and above and id card is needed upon entering so i dont know. But i need to go to Metric...


You Might Also Like

0 comments