Under Control

8:08 AM

Yellow people.

So basically nothing fascinating happened in my life this few days. Ya its true, my life before and after PMR is just the same; pathetic. Before PMR, i spent most of my times with books but then after PMR i spent most of my times sleeping, playing my phone/lappy, catching up with the latest movies and so on. It does sound interesting is it, my life after PMR? But i get bored with that circulation activities easily. Ive been raping the play button of Franz Ferdinand // Take Me Out song. That shows how boring i am now.

Last Thursday, my friend came up with an idea to go cycling at Bukit Cherakah, so we did. I went there with 3 of my favorite girls, Iman, Adi and Ellisha. Ainaa was m.i.a while Sya and Bat were busy. At first, i agreed to go with the plan but when i woke up on the Thursday morning, my whole body was aching. It was all because i joined my class team in the handball competition between 4 classes last Tuesday. During the handball game, i fell twice and one time someone threw the ball really hard right on my face. But nah, it was worth it since our class won first place. Overall, it was just a friendly game not the serious one. So yeah at first i asked Adi to cancel the plan then adi went 'weh im crying please go'. I know how does last minute cancelled plan felt like so to not to disappoint them i still joined them.

Before going into the Bukit Cherakah we ate our breakfast first then we talked about PMR. Asking each other if we have checked our answers, lol. Then we went to rent a bicycle for each of us. Lucky us, we got to rent a beautiful vintage pink bicycle with basket for RM11/each!


*Beautiful, aren't they?

Then we started cycling. It was tiresome since we cycled on a hilly road. Since my whole body was aching so i should be the one who cycled the slowest but apparently Adi was the slowest among us although she was the one who was too excited with this plan. Then we arrived at the Rumah Empat Musim. The season for now is autumn. It was heaven when we got into that place because it was cold while the weather outside was heating up. We were lucky that day because it was weekday and only a little number of people went there. 

After that we continued cycling. We talked a lot while cycling. About everything but mostly about our plans next year since the four of us are planning to move from our recent school. I really hope our applications will be accepted because me, iman, ainaa and ellisha applied for the same school, MRSM Langkawi. So that was how our plan went through.







All photos were taken with our phone so some of them might be quite blurry i think?


You Might Also Like

0 comments